Cabinets with self-supporting modular structure, made of sheet steel DC01 UNI EN 10130, painted with electrostatic powders of epoxy-polyester resins, after phosphodegreasing treatment.
- Prepared for depth cm 45 for the insertion of the suspended folders with center distance cm 33.
- Doors made of press-folded steel
- Hinged doors with opening to 130°, string lock with closing on the roof and base. Folding key in duplicate.
- Sliding doors, on ball bearings covered in nylon on suspension rail obtained from the shaping of the sheets, with push-button lock with hook, folding key in duplicate and handles.
- 4 mm tempered glass sliding doors on a pressed steel sheet frame, with push-button lock with hook, folding key in duplicate and handles.
- The sides of all cabinets have the external vertical corners rounded with radius of curvature complying with current safety standards.
- The covering tops for the (misure) cabinets are made with the help of melamine-coated wood fibres 18 mm thick edged with 2 mm abs.
Sono disponibili le seguenti colorazioni per la realizzazione del prodotto.
Si ha la possibilità di scegliere il colore per la realizzazione del prodotto.